You Aren’t Boring I Just Suck At Conversations I’m Sorry: a novel by me
I’m Not Ignoring You I Just Don’t Know What To Say: a sequel by me
I Feel Like I have Nothing Interesting To Say So I Don’t Say Anything At All And I’m Really Sorry Don’t Stop Talking To Me: the trilogy.
(yelling) gay (normal voice) lesbian (muttering) bi….. sexual……. (confused whispering) tr…………… tran…….. trans…………..ss…………………………… (booming voice in the background) ＳＴＲＡＩＧＨＴ ＡＬＬＩＥＳ
This sums up representation of LGBT pretty damn well
(sign language) pansexual (morse code beeps) asexual
(Ancient language of the elder gods) Nonbinary
(smoke signals) aromantic
a movie about two asexual aromantic best friends who have a best friend marriage for tax benefits
that does not end with a scene of swelling music and passionate kiss where they realize they really do love each other after all
- 1234234 years in the future
- Me: still waiting for ouran high school host club season 2
Clara Oswald, do I really not pay you? You couldn’t afford me.
(INDIGNANT HUFFING) NOT ALL M……ale lions
the more i think about it, the weirder this comment seems. how does this man know that being a male lion is more stressful than being a female lion. has he lived as both a female and male lion before. is this man an Animorph
male lions rights activist
as a big cat fanatic and a zoo veteran:
male lions are lazy fucks. they CHOOSE to fight cos they’re BORED.
This is Zero, the most photographed lion in National Geographic history (so I’ve been told). While his huge frame and two-toned mane make him an intimidating sight, he is essentially the biggest baby I observed while in South Africa.
You would hear these deep roaring moans echo across the reserve… and it was Zero, whining for the girls (Maggie and Lisa) to bring him food. The lazy bum would just roll around in the river bed moaning and groaning until the females would show up with a kill.
Sure, he could fight if there happened to be a rival male in the area. And his ‘mock charge’ display was intimidating enough to keep just about everyone* out of his way… but 99% of the time this guy was all about moaning (for food), mating, and mane-flips.
* - The only animal not run off by Zero’s display was a honey badger, who - true to form - did not care.
- my mom: don't ever ever meet up with strangers from the internet
- me at 12: omg mom do you think i'm really that stupid i would never do that ugh
- me now: so do you guys wanna move here and like live under my bed or something
Dear people with gigantic trucks,
Please don’t subconsciously conspire with another bigass truck owner to park on the other side of me so that when it’s time to pull out I have a hell of a time trying to figure out if anyone is coming or not. I drive a teeny tiny car. Being flanked by big beefy extra long trucks is therefore not ideal.
Please be considerate of the teeny car next to you, beefy truck owners…
- me making decisions in video games: *thoroughly researches consequences, reads multiple walkthroughs, explores every other course of action in detail*
- me making decisions in real life: well what's the worse that could happen