Some basics then.
I’m seventeen and live in Japan. I have a passion for reading, music, arting, writing, and shipping anything that comes within ten miles of me. I’m pretty geeky, actually. I love anime and manga and have since I was little when my first love was Yu-Gi-Oh! of which I still owe a lot of randomness.
(God, I’m not coherent a lot.)
I cuss a LOT. Generally, I’m cleaner online than I am in real life but that kind of went out the window with BS a long time ago. Still cleaner than real life.
Um, I speak Japanese and am a really hard worker when I’m not wasting time/procrastinating/generally being lazier than sin. I’m of Germanic, English, French, Scottish, Irish, and Cherokee descent on my mother’s side and I grew up in the racist South on a teacher’s salary in the wrong part of town. So I’ll cut you ;) (Mah cousin on here knows what I’m talking about~)
I LOVE children and can’t cook to save my life. I like yaois and cute things, especially adorbz little animals. I’m a bit too abraisive for most people and I’m so tsundere it just hurts. I have brown hair and hazel eyes and I’m about 6 foot tall or so. I’m also trying to lose weight and just generally be healthier.
Uhm, what else? I can’t think of anything but feel free to drop shit in my ask box or whatever.
So now I have a shit ton of new followers (or so it feels~) I must make an important fucking decision
Troll you guys with more of this
or to get to work on the next chapter of AT (http://the-antitwilight.tumblr.com/)
Ideas? What do you guys think?
i don’t even
WELCOME ABOARD, NEW FOLLOWER! JOIN THE LEAGUE OF BS MEMBERS!
Dude, I have 22 followers and I don’t technically actually blog shit. Most of the time, I’m too lazy to sit down and be like ‘Hrm… here’s some clever shit from me today’ I’m just like ‘Fuckin shit. Christ, I don’t even care right now.’ cause school LITERALLY drains the fuck out of me.
If you want more interesting shit to look at, go to http://date-space.tumblr.com/ where some friends and I run a dating blog or even http://the-antitwilight.tumblr.com/ where I post MY revised version of the twilight series. I’m considering deleting the AT thing cause like no one actually reads that shit and I can always post it on this (BS aka Blogging Shakespeare… lol… had to do that) ya know?
But I don’t know. I feel so appreciative and shit and I completely don’t know what the fuck to do with myself. I just
Please continue to put up with my bullshit. It really means a lot to me.
All… these… followers….
I’M FEELING SO FAMOUS RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!
Where are all you coming from? No, seriously, my blog isn’t even that great. I’m supposed to blog literature shit. Should I troll you guys again to prove that? I don’t know.
But welcome aboard! I really appreciate you following my fucked up blog!
What IS this?
No, I’m not kidding. What is it?
WHERE ARE ALL YOU COMING FROM?! MY BLOG ISN’T EVEN THAT GREAT!
I haven’t even blogged Shakespeare in MONTHS. Then again, I’ve been busy with life like therapy, dealing with sexual assault and just shit in general.
And I’m lazy.
BUT WELCOME THE FUCK ABOARD!
What IS this?
god fucking dammit
does it really take that long
for water to boil
This sounds like me lol
How’re you guys? I’m one of the new admins on here~you can call me Nana if you’d like! if you guys have any questions about ANYTHING please message us, we would really love to help out
And if you have any friends or anyone who need advice, tell them about us if you’d like:)
You guys should like follow this blog…it’s pretty chill:) They only update when people ask them about stuff…so ask away
Congratulations! We helped stop a firewall in Pakistan, a privacy-invading bill in Canada, and the dangerous international treaty ACTA.
What an amazing 2012 thus far! In just three months, on the heels of the defeat of PIPA and SOPA, the Access global movement for digital freedom has played a critical role in many successes in the fight to keep the internet free and open. From Canada to Europe to Pakistan, you have had a hand in some inspiring wins. Congratulations! Here is what we have done together so far this year:
1. Stopping the construction of a national firewall in Pakistan.
It seemed insurmountable when it was announced in national papers — the Pakistani government was planning on building a massive firewall that would severely restrict open access to the internet. But we helped sound the alarm on their plans and the world began to take notice. As more and more companies who could have helped build this system announced they would not bid, we received word from Pakistani lawmakers that the government decided to drop their plans to create a centralized filtering system that would censor 20 million internet users.
- Partner organizations in Pakistan like Bytes for All and Bolo Bhi met with local officials and hand-delivered Access letters calling for them to not build the firewall.
- Websense, Cisco, Verizon, Sandvine, and McAfee (who received a deluge of messages on Twitter from thousands of our members) pledged not to build the system
- Your efforts to stop the Pakistani firewall received worldwide media attention, with coverage in Forbes, the Financial Times, Ars Technica, and the News International in Pakistan, among others.
- Armed with the signatures of close to 20,000 people, we delivered letters to other surveillance companies around the world calling on them to stand up for the rights of the Pakistani people and denounce this project.
2. Putting the brakes on the intrusive Bill C-30
In a survey of our members, you told us that two of top three threats to an open internet were intrusions to user privacy and online surveillance. Bill C-30 in Canada was the living embodiment of these concerns, as it could give authorities unlimited and warrantless access to user data. Faced with a growing opposition movement, the Canadian government hit the pause button and sent the bill back to committee for amendments.
- Vic Toews, the Canadian Public Safety Minister pushing C-30, faced immense pressure from our members through social media, with many directly messaging him and helping the hashtag #tellviceverything trend on Twitter
- Over 25,000 people from around the world called on the Canadian government to abandon their plans for C-30, and after weeks of heavy scrutiny from the media and civil society, lawmakers sent the bill to committee.
- Many commentators are saying that the bill’s supporters, in the face of the public backlash, will not act on C-30 for some time.
3. Millions online and offline take action against ACTA
Access in October raised the red flag on the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA), a dangerous international trade agreement that threatened the openness of the internet and free speech online by forcing ISPs to track and watch our every move online. But in January, only days before many EU member states were slated to sign the agreement, protests in Poland against ACTA began to spread throughout Europe. Overwhelming public pressure over the next few weeks, including an international day of protest on Feb. 11,caused Parliamentarians to reconsider the treaty. ACTA, now losing steam, is expected to be voted on in early summer and could be dead by July.
- The Access’ global movement for digital freedom to exploded from 100,000 to 400,000 members worldwide in the matter of days — all from one tweet against ACTA!
- Over 370,000 of us called on the European Parliament to vote NO on ACTA. Facing public criticism, scores of MEPs have backed away from supporting the treaty. Final vote is expected to come by July.
- Hundreds of thousands took to the streets across Europe on Feb. 11 to protest ACTA in an international day of action. Access, which became a central hub of information for protest organizers, was featured in MSNBC, the International Business Times, and the Next Web.
- The ACTA rapporteur, Kadir Arif, resigned his position in protest of the process, which he called a “masquerade.” Other countries have backed away from ratification, including Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Latvia, Netherlands, Poland, and Slovakia.
- Brett Solomon, Executive Director of Access, spoke at the European Parliament and met with the new ACTA rapporteur, Paul Martin.
What an amazing three months! Together, we are part of a growing movement across the world wielding the immense power of the internet to protect the internet.
As the only international movement dedicated solely to keeping the internet uncensored and your online privacy protected, our members are the fuel that keep us going. Thank you for all your hard work this year. We’re excited about the next upcoming months, and even more so to have you there with us.
Thanks for your support,
The Access Team
Access is an international NGO that promotes open access to the internet as a means to free, full and safe participation in society and the realization of human rights. To help protect the internet around the world, you can donate to Access. To reply, please email email@example.com. To unsubscribe, go to: http://www.accessnow.org/unsubscribe
So I have two other blogs, right? Well, I’d like to recruit some admin for the other blogs cause 1) I don’t check them much and 2) I need a little bit of help.
With Date Space, I don’t always have adequate answers for questions or anything dating/love life related because I have the social life of a potato. Want to admin for that? Just reply to this in the affirmative and I’ll send you the link. (Or give me your email because sometimes the link doesn’t want to come up.) Plus I’m straight and I just don’t have certain problems. I don’t mean this in a derogatorry way at all. I’m just stating a fact. I simply don’t have some problems and wouldn’t know how to respond.
And then for Anti Twilight, I mostly need feedback from my readers who read the most, possibly discussions and shiz or editors. That blog is the least active because I’m trying to refrain from reblogging on there. So yeah….
Anyways, please let me know within the next few days~ Oh, and if you DO become an admin, please post in the title ‘SOANDSO SAYS:’ or sign your pen name down at the bottom and I’ll do the same so readers don’t get confused on who is who simply because I think the picture post thing is lame as fuck.
If you didn’t already know or have them, here are the links~
Date Space: http://date-space.tumblr.com/
Please feel free to message me~ Vann out
That’s not really a question, anon. But thanks, I have intentions to check them out and blog them. You have probably seen how fruitful my attempts have been so far. :3
Romeo and Juliet
I’ve read all those in their entirety but I know the basics of Hamlet and A Midsummer Night’s Dream as well as Taming of the Shrew.
I love Hamlet and Macbeth the best so far.
EVEN THOUGH YOU ASKED THIS FOREVER AGO, I JUST FOUND THE ANSWER BUTTON.
Oh I feel like a badass for finding this button. Even though you asked this forever ago.
It’s because I’m badass, tsui.
Hunger Games has the 3rd biggest opening in movie history.
An action flick starring a girl.
Who isn’t an emaciated stick.
Who isn’t a princess.
Whose journey is motivated by her sister, not a man.
Who is not sexually used, abused, active or even objectified much.
3rd biggest opening in movie history. Spawning a franchise.
Let’s just… let’s just think about that.
Let’s just bask in the glow.
BLESS THIS POST
More trolling or should I actually get off my ass and write the next AT chapter?
AT can be found at http://the-antitwilight.tumblr.com/
I’m not sure what to do and I have no school tomorrow. Help, gais.
…and because I can.
Have you ever:
1) Self harmed?
2) Got into a real fight?
Shouting match, sure.
3) Been too depressed to move out of your bed?
Indeed. I convinced my mom I was sick so I wouldn’t have to go to school.
4) Tried to commit suicide?
5) Had to lie to EVERYONE about how you felt?
6) Watched an entire season of a TV show in one sitting?
Yup. No regrets.
7) Talked yourself out of serious trouble?
I amaze myself.
8) Accused someone of using you?
Yeah… that’s why the relationship ended.
10) Gotten drunk/high?
11) Been to a concert where your favourite artist was playing?
This is another negatory
12) Skipped doing homework to play a video game?
(Right now) Are you:
15) Avoiding someone?
16) Avoiding some task?
19) Annoyed with a friend?
20) Worried and confused about something important to you?
Nopers~ I’m pretty chill currently.
21) Get depressed easily?
Yeah, actually but it’s not so bad. Prozac is the shit.
22) Get jealous/envious easily?
A touch, yeah.
23) Feel listening to music can take your mind off things?
All the damn time
24) Worry about messing about your relationships a lot?
THIS IS MY BIGGEST WORRY EVER
25) Try hard in all your classes at school?
26) Go out drinking?
What the hell? NO
27) Smoke cigarettes?
28) Smoke weed?
29) Do any hard drugs?
30) If you said yes to 28 but no to 29, Why?
=_____= I’m fucking smart with my life.
31) Believe in God/Belong to a religion of your own free will?
Yes I do.
32) Avoid people you care about because you feel you will only hurt them?
Yeah, I’ve done that before.
33) Agree that self harm numbs emotional pain?
No! All it does is make it worse, I promise.
34) Believe people deserve second chances?
Yes. Sometimes thirds but there are certain people who deserve only two.
35) Agree with ‘An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth’? (ignoring the religious relation to that saying)
“An eye for an eye would only make the whole world go blind.” Mahatma Ghandi
36) Think things will get better?
Always. I’m looking right now~ For a relationship that is. And it’s to the point I so wouldn’t mind LDR-ing with someone either.
37) Feel afraid that you have done wrong and will eventually be punished?
38) (be honest) Do you judge people who think differently to you? (seriously, be honest)
Like at first, I’m like ‘Where the fuck are they coming from? Dumbass.’ And then I try to see it from their point of view. Sometimes, I simply can’t and I’m like ‘It’s cause they’re stupid’ and I just ignore them. I try to at least figure out where they’re coming from, though.
Preference in boyfriend/girlfriend:
39) Long hair OR short hair?
40) (For Girls one) nice smile OR nice abs?
41) (For Guys one) nice smile OR nice chest?
Well, the chest still works so smile
42) Shy OR open?
I like open guys but shy guys who are open around me are attractive too.
43) Eyes OR body?
44) Religious OR non-religious?
Religious but not self-righteous
45) Caring OR non-restricting of you?
46) Straight edge OR non-straight edge?
47) Piercings OR no piercings?
I’m not particular. Gauges freak me out though.
48) Tattoos OR no tattoos?
I prefer no tats but if he has them….
49) Quiet stay-at-home type OR party type?
Well, I’ve fallen in love with both and though the partier is more fun in general, the quiet type is much more reliable so quiet.
50) Has friends you get along with OR has parents you get along with?
Probably parents, I guess. I mean, I’ve had both. It was hard when his friends talked shit about me but it was harder when his parent(s) talked shit because he had to fucking live with it, you know? And besides, you kind of have to live with your parents. You can always drop friends.
51) Drink alcohol until you were drunk?
It probably depends on exactly how much pain I was in at the time.
52) Smoke weed?
53) Smoke cigarettes?
54) Get even with someone who betrayed you?
I’ve done that and it feels terrible so no.
55) Forgive a boyfriend/girlfriend who deeply hurt you?
Already done that.
56) Attempt to kill yourself if everything fails you?
Not any more
57) Keep your faith (any religious view) no matter what?
Yeah, actually because without my faith, I’m literally nothing.
58) Join a band as a part time activity?
I’ve done that as well so~
59) Feel sorry for someone who is being affected negatively from alcohol/drug abuse?
Ohmygod… one of my friends is going through that now and I feel so bad for him.
60) Stand up for your beliefs if someone strongly goes against them?
Also done that and would do it again.
61) Go vegetarian for a month to see what is was like?
I did it for two days and almost died. I don’t know how I would last now and especially for a month but maybe.
62) Fight someone who was harassing your friends/family?
63) Edit photos of yourself before posting them online?
Also also done
64) Put up with friends who constantly hated against something you believed in/supported?
Done that but I ended up dropping them.
65) Be friends with someone who was nice to you, but a cunt to other people?
Also done that and totally didn’t mind. The thing with that was that other people were cunts to me so she was like ‘BACK OFF MY BESTIE, BITCHES!’ so it was chill.
66) Not like someone simply because your friend(s) didn’t like them?
Done that and I’ve given up on that. There are just some people your friends won’t like.
67) Lie to someone close to you because you don’t want them put up with your problems?
Been there done that.
68) Starve yourself so you fit some certain clothes?
Maybe. I haven’t done that but maybe.
69) Get surgery on any part of you? If yes then which part of you?
Yeah, actually. I would like to get all my extra fat sucked away or at least have all the scars removed. I’m debating about a boob reduction.
70) Sleep naked?
Been there done that.
You can only choose one:
71) Black or Orange?
72) Metalcore OR Post-Hardcore?
73) Cellphone or Computer?
74) Chocolate milk OR Coke?
75) Tumblr OR Friends?
well, since my friends all have tumblr… I would choose tumblr because then I could keep my friends… does that even make sense?
76) Apple OR PC?
I like the PC layout but I prefer the speed and shit of an Apple. I have a PC though.
77) TV Shows OR Movies?
78) Old bands OR new Bands?
79) Pop-Punk OR Alternative Rock?
80) Reading OR Listening to music?
81) Coke OR Pepsi? Define your reason for your choice.
Pepsi. See, Coke is really freakin abraisive and sickeningly sweet. Pepsi is a little milder and sweet without being painful.
82) Staying who you are OR changing yourself drastically?
I’m thinking of a drastic change, like weight loss.
83) Breakdown OR Clean vocal bridge?
84) Jonny Craig OR Kellin Quinn? Define your reason for your choice.
85) Ronnie OR Craig? Define your reason for your choice.
86) Your life as a comedy OR Your life as a documentary?
87) Go to outer space OR Go all around Europe?
Fuckin Europe, bitches
88) Shoes OR Shirts?
Shirts. Who the fuck needs shoes?
89) Chelsea Grin OR Suicide Silence?
90) Drop out of school to get a job OR stay at school and finish your education. Define your reason for your choice.
I would PREFER to drop out of school, get my GED and get started in the world because high school is the dumbest fucking thing I’ve ever been through. I won’t quit because of my friends and I want to go to college to get a degree to get a kickass job. BUT, if I COULD I would drop my ass out.
91) So far have you told 90 truths? And for fuck sake be honest.
Yeah. Why would you lie about any of this?
92) Are you quiet about your social life with your family?
93) Do you want to travel when you are older?
94) Would you let go of people who mean the most to you to follow your dreams?
No. Fuck my dreams if it means losing those I love.
95) Did you notice there are no sex related questions?
I did, actually. Quite nice.
96) Rather be the opposite gender?
Some days, yeah. But then I realize I have BOOBS and I’m like ‘Bitch, I’m fabulous. I can wear whatever the fuck I want and no one will care case I have a rack.’
97) What will you name your son/daughter?
Daughter: Chloe Marie
98) Do you get harassed more than most people do?
Yeah but who gives a fuck? At least I can take it whereas a lot of other people can’t
99) What band do you hate the most? Define your reason.
I have this infinite hatred for Gavin Degraw. I know he’s not a band but I have this serious hatred because he fucking whines through the mic and it’s just not fucking attractive.
100) What makes you a bad person in your mind?
Lie, cheat, steal, have no morals and don’t give a fuck that you don’t basically. Actually, my bestie has done all of these but it’s not like she doesn’t have her own morals and she feels bad for the stuff she’s done so she’s not a bad person. I’m talking someone who’s like ‘I AM AN ASS BECAUSE YOLO’
So here are 100 questions. Let’s see if you can handle all my answers!
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
Fergalicious – Fergie
Poetry in Motion – Johnny Tillotson
Mama’s Song – Carrie Underwood
Cupid Shuffle – Cupid
We Bury the Hatchet – Garth Brooks
Knock You Down – Keri Hilston, Kanye West, etc
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
“It was a good job it was not a real pistol he was holding, Winston thought.” ~1984 – George Orwell
4) What do you think about most?
tumblr, sex, men and eating oh, and arting (not necessarily in that order)
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
uhm, I’m not sure. I’m nowhere near my phone.
6) Do you sleep with ____ or without ______ on?
Generally, I sleep in my bra and underpants. The MOST I’ll put on over that is a hoodie or tank top. You can imagine the least for yourselves~
7) What’s your strangest talent?
Strangest? Probably being able to sleep literally ANYWHERE in ANY position. I have legitley slept in my ROTC uniform stretched out on three chairs and on a different occasion wrapped up in two separate blankets with my legs over the back of the couch and my head not even on the couch at all
8) Girls…. (finish the sentence); Boys…. (finish the sentence)
Girls tend to have too much drama. I like boys for their kisses. <3
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
Um… not sure. It’s been a while.
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) What’s your religion?
Mormon but I’m pretty liberal for my beliefs
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Reading or arting in the sun
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
Behind the camera but I’ll accept being in front of it so long as it’s not my camera and I never see how I look.
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
Ehmehcawd… Not sure how to answer this. Probably Evanescence?
17) What was the last lie you told?
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your URL mean?
blogging – pretty obvious
shakespeare – what I was supposed to originally blog about
vann – first name of pen name
haal – last name of pen name
so, basically vann haal is blogging on shakespeare
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
Weakness? Probably the fact that I care too goddamn much. Strength is probably the fact that even though I care so much, I can withstand pretty much anything life decides to throw my way. I mean, I was pretty much raped twice and I’m still attracted to men. Hey, I think if anyone has an ‘excuse’ to be lesbian according to religious freaks, I’m pretty sure I would.
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
I want to….
23) How do you vent your anger?
Generally, I try to contain myself long enough to get home and cuss it out/write it out/draw it out etc
Or, like you guys recently saw, blogging about it to get it the hell out of my system.
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
Purses… hats… wallets… trading cards… fingerless gloves…. What do I NOT have a collection of?
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
Video chatting online. It’s less awkward when you can see their face.
26) Are you happy with the person you’ve become?
Depends on what day you ask. I think I’m pretty satisfied so far.
27) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love?
Sound I hate – screaming kids especially if it’s not that cute, delighted little squeal. I’m talking full on BUST YOUR LUNGS OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GROCERY AISLE BECAUSE YOUR MOTHER IS TOO MUCH OF AN ASSHOLE TO REALIZE IT’S REALLY NAPTIME kind of screaming. Sound I love – the sound of Kiah’s voice. Like that sounds pretty creepy but she’s got this voice of gold. Like, I wish I had that voice.
28) What’s your biggest “what if”?
What if I just forgot about social conventions and did what I felt like doing? Would it make me happy?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
My blankie on the right side and my comforter on the left
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
My room, lol
32) What’s the worst place you have ever been to?
The deepest darkest pits of my own soul. Seriously, that place is fucking scary. There’s a reason I’ve lost count of the suicide attempts.
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
West Coast please
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
I’m sorry but Billie is just the holy royal motherfucking SEX
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
36) Define Art.
Art is in the eye of the beholder. So long as you tried your best, it’s art you know? It may not be good art, but it’s still art. Even the little 3 year old who scribbles with a marker creates art so I consider what I do arting even when I fuck up really bad. Same with tsui’s stuff.
37) Do you believe in luck?
Yeah. I think God created luck. Does that make sense though? Like, I figure he was like ‘Ok, here’s what I’ve done now I’m going to throw this out there to add a little bit of unexpectedness out there so I can properly see how my children will react.’
38) What’s the weather like right now?
Being moody as usual.
39) What time is it?
I should go to karate soon
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
Well, I CAN drive but I don’t have my license. And I once ALMOST crashed into the shed with the lawnmower once but I don’t think that counts.
41) What was the last book you read?
Well, I’m currently reading 1984 so….
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
This is gonna sound really weird but yeah. I’m not in love with it but the smell of gasoline makes me think of sunny summer days and traveling to go see family I didn’t get to visit often. It makes me think of 4th of Julys well spent drinking Root Beer floats with lazy afternoons spent sulking in the poor. Of mornings filled with school orange juice that had been left over from mom’s work from the year they let her have. I remember fluffy biscuits and running in the front yard with the dogs and of riding my bike in the street cause we lived on a Dead End. I remember surprise trips to McDonalds that would just make my day because I got it maybe 3 or 4 times a year. The smell of gasoline just brings back to me pretty much my whole childhood because I smelt it most often in the summertime of my childhood back before I realized our situation and the world and shit. I just remember happy, innocent childhood days.
43) Do you have any nicknames?
Vanny, Vann, Pasta, Fettucini, etc etc
44) What was the last movie you saw?
THAT MOVIE IS MY FUCKING CHILDHOOD
45) What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
I broke my arm when I was 3. And still remember it. Vividly. As fuck. That shit hurt.
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
No. But a butterfly caught be once… by the nose. She was quite lovely.
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
Homestuck is borderline obsession and I’m obsessing about fandoms I’m not even in because they’re all over my frigsticking dash.
48) What’s your sexual orientation?
Straight with a little spice of love for everyone~
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
Preggo… les… whore… What rumor HASN’T been spread about me is a better question.
50) Do you believe in magic?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
For a bit then I let it go, ya know?
52) What is your astrological sign?
Scorpio. Look it the fuck up.
53) Do you save money or spend it?
54) What’s the last thing you purchased?
Ear piercing kit. I’m still trying to work up the guts to just do it already. (pierce my ears)
Ok, so there’s a story behind this. I wasn’t ever allowed to pierce my ears until I was sixteen and then my dad was all like ‘Hell no. You are not getting your ears pierced. You already look like a whore with the style of clothing you wear and I will not allow you to pierce your ears too.’ And that’s almost word for word, no joke. Don’t get me started on the arguments we had about my wardrobe. Well, I almost got them pierced prematurely out of spite because my dad and I have never had a buddy-buddy relationship and it was getting really bad before he left for the States.
Well, he left before my sixteenth birthday so it was like all my incentive to get my ears pierced was gone. Besides, I had a shit ton of clips, etc and didn’t want to go to the trouble of replacing all of them. Then I got the idea that if ever I found a man I was willing to give my body to, as a symbol, I would have him pierce my ears. You know, kind of like giving up my virginity to someone who means the world to me except I get to keep my actual virginity and only my ears have a mark.
So I finally got up the guts to buy the fucking gun kit except I’m not in a relationship and the one guy I would be willing to do it is in Virginia so…. But I have the kid so… should I do it? Or should I save my ear virginity? That’s the question that’s really been bugging the hell out of me lately.
55) Love or lust?
Love all the way. Lust doesn’t last, you know?
56) In a relationship?
See the end of the answer to question 54.
57) How many relationships have you had?
I’ve honest to God, lost count.
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59) Where were you yesterday?
Yesterday was Monday, right? At school and then I came home ASAP.
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What’s your favorite animal?
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
Secret weapon? Uhh… how about my awkwardness? I don’t even know. Honestly, I have no ‘secret weapon’. That’s probably why I haven’t had a boyfriend for over two years.
64) Where is your best friend?
At her house?
65) Spit or swallow? (;
Never given a bj so I really don’t know. When it comes to Trident or Stride or something, I spit.
66) What is your heritage?
European mutt mixed with Cherokee. I come from a line of royalty, actually. Perhaps that’s why I’ve been single for the past two years or so? It’s probably because I’m so unapproachable.
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
68) What do you think is Satan’s last name?
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
What? Like masturbated? Ok, if you haven’t you pretty much don’t have hands. I’m convinced everyone’s done *that* at LEAST once… or WILL at least once out of sheer curiosity. Let’s just say it was REALLY REALLY stupid.
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
I think so? I like to think I’m a good friend to my friends.
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
Help the dog and take him to work. Screw the lateness, the boss is probably uptight.
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
I would probably tell my SO so that they could prepare for it and maybe my parents and close friends. I would spend time with my kids (if I had any) and with my family. I wouldn’t travel around, though, because I have a theory that if someone really cares, they’ll come to see me. And no, I wouldn’t be afraid. One last adventure, right?
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
Trust. If I can’t trust you, we’re fucked.
74) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
Sexy Can I – Ray J (there’s a story for that)
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
I have no idea cause I don’t have it memorized.
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Mutual trust and commitment. Seriously, if you trust each other and are committed, you’ll try your best to communicate wants and needs. Without either, the whole relationship crashed. Oh and respect.
77) How can I win your heart?
Cook like a motherfucking boss, love children, and be funny. My body is yours.
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
It depends on the individual, I think.
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
To end the relationship I was in before last. That was unhealthy for the both of us.
80) What size shoes do you wear?
Roughly a 9 or so. I try to compare the shoe to my forearm and then try it on. Different shoe makers shape shoes differently.
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
Her last words were ‘Fuck the world and the horse it rode in on’
82) What is your favorite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
Fuck this shit
85) What’s the last song you listened to?
Because I Can – Broadway Karkat
86) Basic question; what’s your favorite color/colors?
Orange followed by black, then red and blue and then finally purple.
87) What is your current desktop picture?
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
89) What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
Pretty much nothing. Sure, there would be questions that are hard to answer but I’m not afraid to tell the truth.
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren’t really doing anything, they’re just standing around your bed. What do you do?
Go back to sleep. Like no joke. I would just roll the fuck over and ignore them. When they start attacking and doing weird shit or screwing up my room, I’ll pull the karate moves on them. Until then, since they’re not causing any kind of trouble, it’s more important I sleep. I would marry my bed if I could.
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
Fucking stop time.
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
The last half hour I spent with Braden… making out. That sounds dumb but it was so hot and I haven’t gotten a REAL kiss since then.
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
I wouldn’t erase an experience, but I would erase the emotion that goes with it and that would be the emotion from the breakup with Joey. Like there’s still residual pain because it was just so… horrible.
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
Sleep as in platonically or sleep as in sex? Platonically, it would be Lady Gaga because she’s so pretty and badass. Sex? I want this man
to be the father of my children. We said MUSIC world. If it was just a celeb, it would be Daniel Radcliffe either way.
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
Hawaii, motherfucker and sell my body on the beach and eat pineapple and coconut all day long.
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
Yeah…. I try not to think about *that* side of my family.
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
Well, I was leaning OUT of the car but technically speaking….
98) Ever been on a plane?
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
Tolerance and love. Also, I would really really like a taco. Anybody up for one?
100) Give me your top 5 favorite blogs on Tumblr.
teenagerposts SO RELATABLE!
megustamemes hilarious as fuck
did-you-kno where I get all my random facts
the-absolute-funniest-posts which either makes me laugh so hard I can’t breathe or think ‘What… the actual… fuck?’
teen-derp which is LITERALLY everything I do… EVERYTHING
- Getting asks isn’t a regular thing, I still smile when I see Messages (1).
- People don’t reblog me ASAP. Sure, I get reblogged 20 or 30 notes, if I’m lucky.
- I don’t get asked for pictures of me.
- People don’t ask me for requests.
- I don’t have alot to offer.
- most of my blog is 99.9% reblogs
- i LOVE every little follower of mine
RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU GET 20 OR 30 NOTES?! RAISE YOUR MOTHERFUCKING HAND! I HAVEN’T EVEN GOTTEN TEN! I CALL SHENANIGANS!